Ambient Assisted Living and Daily Activities [electronic resource] : 6th International Work-Conference, IWAAL 2014, Belfast, UK, December 2-5, 2014. Proceedings / edited by Leandro Pecchia, Liming Luke Chen, Chris Nugent, José Bravo
- Pecchia, Leandro
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 423 pages 125 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Chen, Liming (Computer scientist), Nugent, Chris, Bravo, José, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- ADL Detection, Recognition, Classification -- Behavioural Changes, Coaching and Education -- AAL Design and Technical Evaluation -- Expression, Mood and Speech Recognition -- Health Monitoring, Risk Prediction and Assessment -- Localization -- User Preferences, Usability, AAL Acceptance and Adoption -- Workshop on User and Ambient Adaptive Gerontechnologies (WAGER).- Health Technology Assessment (HTA) of Healthcare Telematics.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Ambient Assisted Living, IWAAL 2014, held in Belfast, UK, in December 2014. The 42 full papers presented with 12 papers of the workshop WAGER 2014 and 10 papers of a special session HTA were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The focus of the papers is on following topics: ADL detection, recognition, classification; behavioural changes, coaching and education; AAL design and technical evaluation; expression, mood and speech recognition; health monitoring, risk prediction and assessment; localization; and user preferences, usability, AAL acceptance and adoption.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 13815526