Surficial geology of the Laurel Lake 7.5-minute quadrangle, Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania and Broome County, New York / by Duane D. Braun ; Bloomsburg University ; Pennsylvania Geological Survey ; Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey
- Braun, Duane D.
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : DCNR, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 44 cm, on sheet 83 x 76 cm + text (14 unnumbered pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Neboga, Victoria V., Pennsylvania. Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey, Geological Survey of Pennsylvania, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; universal transverse Mercator projection (W 76°00ʹ00ʺ--W 75°52ʹ30ʺ/N 42°00ʹ00ʺ--N 41°52ʹ30ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"This base map has been modified from U.S. Geological Survey digital raster graphic (DRG) of the Laurel Lake 7.5-minute quadrangle (1968, photorevised in 1978), Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) projection, zone 18, NAD 1927."
"Digital map production by Victoria V. Neboga, 2009."
Includes notes, symbol table, and location map.
Accompanying text bound in pamphlet binder 31 x 24 cm.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references in text.
- Reproduction Note:
- Print reproduction.
View MARC record | catkey: 13815907