Surficial geology of the Pohopoco Mountain 7.5-minute quadrangle, Carbon and Monroe Counties, Pennsylvania / by Duane D. Braun ; Bloomsburg University ; Pennsylvania Geological Survey ; Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey
- Braun, Duane D.
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : DCNR, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 44 cm, on sheet 83 x 79 cm + text (14 unnumbered pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey
Geological Survey of Pennsylvania
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Open file report ; OFSM 10-02.0
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; universal transverse Mercator projection (W 75°37ʹ30ʺ--W 75°30ʹ00ʺ/N 41°00ʹ00ʺ--N 40°52ʹ30ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"This base map has been modified from U.S. Geological Survey digital raster graphic (DRG) of the Pohopoco Mountain 7.5-minute quadrangle (1960, photorevised 1983), Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) projection, zone 18, NAD 1927."
Includes notes, symbol table, quadrangle location map, and location map.
Accompanying text bound in pamphlet binder 31 x 24 cm.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references in text.
- Reproduction Note:
- Print reproduction.
View MARC record | catkey: 13816021