Fundamentals of asymmetric synthesis / G L David Krupadanam
- Krupadanam, G. L. David
- Hyderabad, India : Universities Press ; Boca Raton : CRC Press, 2014.
- First CRC Press edition 2014.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 460 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Introduction -- Terms, definitions and concepts in asymmetric synthesis -- Achiral and chiral molecules and their properties -- Prochirality -- Enantioselective and diastereoselective synthesis -- Methods for monitoring enantioselective and diastereoselective synthesis -- Methods for inducing asymmetry -- Chiral substrate controlled asymmetric reactions: diastereoselection in acyclic systems -- Chrial auxiliary controlled reactions: asymmetric alpha-alkylations -- Chiral stoichiometric reagent controlled asymmetric synthesis: chiral boron reagents -- Chiral catalyst mediated asymmetric reactions: enzymes -- Chiral organometallic catalysed asymmetric reactions: sharpless asymmetric epoxidations, dihydroxylations and aminohydroxylations -- Chiral organometallic catalysed asymmetric reactions -- Organocatalysts in asymmetric synthesis: chiral additive mediated reactions -- Asymmetric aldol reaction -- Asymmetric Diels-Alder reactions -- Stereoselective synthesis and stereospecific synthesis -- Appendixes.
- 1482260611 (hbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 13816055