Surficial geology of the Thompson 7.5-minute quadrangle, Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania / by Duane D. Braun ; Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey ; Pennsylvania Geological Survey
- Braun, Duane D.
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : DCNR, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 44, on sheet 83 x 76 cm + text (14 unnumbered pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Neboga, Victoria V., Geological Survey of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania. Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Open file report ; OFSM 10-04.0
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; universal transverse Mercator (UTM) projection (W 75°37ʹ30ʺ--W 75°30ʹ00ʺ/N 41°52ʹ30ʺ--N 41°45ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights., "Surficial geology based on field mapping by Duane D. Braun, 2000.", Includes location map, diagram of adjoining quadrangles, and textual descriptions of map units., "2010.", "Digital map production by Victoria V. Neboga.", "The base map has been modified from U.S. Geological Survey digital raster graphic (DRG) file of the Thompson 7.5-minute quadrangle (1968, photorevised 1978), Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) projection, zone 18, NAD 1927.", and Accompanying text bound in pamphlet binder 31 x 24 cm.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references in text.
- Reproduction Note:
- Print reproduction.
View MARC record | catkey: 13816496