The biomedical engineering handbook / edited by Joseph D. Bronzino and Donald R. Peterson
- [v. 1]. Biomedical engineering fundamentals -- [v. 2]. Medical Devices and Human Engineering -- [v. 3]. Biomedical Signals, Imaging, and Informatics -- [v. 4]. Molecular, Cellular, and Tissue Engineering.
- The definitive "bible" for the field of biomedical engineering, this collection of volumes is a major reference for all practicing biomedical engineers and students. Now in its fourth edition, this work presents a substantial revision, with all sections updated to offer the latest research findings. New sections address drugs and devices, personalized medicine, and stem cell engineering. Also included is a historical overview as well as a special section on medical ethics. This set provides complete coverage of biomedical engineering fundamentals, medical devices and systems, computer applications in medicine, and molecular engineering.
- 9781439825334 (set)
9781439825181 (v. 1 : alk. paper)
1439825181 (v. 1 : alk. paper)
9781439825259 (v. 2 : alk. paper)
1439825254 (v. 2 : alk. paper)
9781439825273 (v. 3 : alk. paper)
1439825270 (v. 3 : alk. paper)
9781439825303 (v. 4 : alk. paper)
1439825300 (v. 4 : alk. paper)
- Related Titles:
- Biomedical engineering fundamentals
Medical devices and human engineering
Biomedical signals, imaging, and informatics
Molecular, cellular, and tissue engineering
- Each volume includes a computer disc.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 2014
View MARC record | catkey: 13816667