Field-to-Fuel Performance Testing of Various Biomass Feedstocks [electronic resource] : Production and Catalytic Upgrading of Bio-Oil to Refinery Blendstocks (Presentation).
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Department of Energy. Bioenergy Technologies Office, 2014.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Bioenergy Technologies Office
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Large-scale, cost-competitive deployment of thermochemical technologies to replace petroleum oil with domestic biofuels will require inclusion of high volumes of low-cost, diverse biomass types into the supply chain. However, a comprehensive understanding of the impacts of feedstock thermo-physical and chemical variability, particularly inorganic matter (ash), on the yield and product distribution
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at tcs2014: Symposium on Thermal and Catalytic Sciences for Biofuels and Biobased Product, 2-5 September 2014, Denver, Colorado.
Evans, R.; Carpenter, D.; Howe, D.; French, R.; Westover, T.; Kutnyakov, I.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13817293