Production of Advanced Biofuels via Liquefaction - Hydrothermal Liquefaction Reactor Design [electronic resource] : April 5, 2013
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Department of Energy. Bioenergy Technologies Office, 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 90 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Bioenergy Technologies Office, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report provides detailed reactor designs and capital costs, and operating cost estimates for the hydrothermal liquefaction reactor system, used for biomass-to-biofuels conversion, under development at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. Five cases were developed and the costs associated with all cases ranged from $22 MM/year - $47 MM/year.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/sr-5100-60462
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Knorr, D.; Lukas, J.; Schoen, P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13817374