Legislating Biofuels in the United States (Presentation) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Legislation supporting U.S. biofuels production can help to reduce petroleum consumption and increase the nation's energy security.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/pr-540-43445
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at the 2008 SAE Biofuels Specifications and Performance Symposium, 7-9 July 2008, Paris, France.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13817854