Statistical Analysis of the Factors Influencing Consumer Use of E85 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Evaluating the sales patterns of E85 retail outlets can provide important information about consumer behavior regarding E85, locating future E85 fueling infrastructure, and developing future alternative fuel policies and programs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Taylor, M.; Gerlach, T.; Marczak, K.; Dobrovolny, L.; Bromiley, P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13817855