BIOMASS REBURNING - MODELING/ENGINEERING STUDIES [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This project is designed to develop engineering and modeling tools for a family of NOₓ control technologies utilizing biomass as a reburning fuel. During the ninth reporting period (September 27--December 31, 1999), EER prepared a paper Kinetic Model of Biomass Reburning and submitted it for publication and presentation at the 28th Symposium (International) on Combustion, University of Edinburgh, Scotland, July 30--August 4, 2000. Antares Group Inc, under contract to Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation, evaluated the economic feasibility of biomass reburning options for Dunkirk Station. A preliminary report is included in this quarterly report.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Vladimir Zamansky; Vitali Lissianski; Chris Lindsey.
National Energy Technology Lab., Pittsburgh, PA (US)
National Energy Technology Lab., Morgantown, WV (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13818038