US DOE and Polish Institute for Ecology of Industrial Areas JCCES FY01 Annual Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The project Production Scale Implementation of a Petroleum Contaminated Soils Bioreactor was launched in FY00 and showed that bioremediation can be performed under strictly controlled conditions. Initial results showed a 50 percent reduction of total petroleum hydrocarbon concentration in soil from the Czechowice-Dziedzice refinery. It was determined that changes in the design and construction of the bioreactor could improve system performance.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/22/2002., "wsrc-rp-2002-00142", and Altman, D.J.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 05/22/2002 - 05/22/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13818274