NREL's ReFUEL Laboratory [electronic resource] : Center for Transportation Technologies and Systems (CTTS) Fact Sheet
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- CTTS fact sheet describing NREL's new Renewable Fuels and Lubricants (ReFUEL) Research Laboratory, which will be used to facilitate increased renewable diesel use in heavy-duty vehicles.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/fs-540-32514
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO. (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13818490