The Salix Consortium in New York [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Energy crops for electrical production are being given a boost by the Salix Consortium, an association of 20 corporations and industrial, government, farming, and research organizations. The consortium supports commercial development of willows for generating electricity, which are being grown for utilities across the Northeast region of the U.S. for use in cofiring with coal in existing power plants.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/28/1998., "doe/go-10099-664", " nrel/fs-330-27237", " on: de00014397", "DE00014397", Jones, J.; Wulf, T., and National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13818857