Seventeenth symposium on biotechnology for fuels and chemicals. Program and abstracts [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 206 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This volume contains the abstracts of oral and poster presentations made at the Seventeenth Symposium on Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemicals. Session titles include Thermal, Chemical, and Biological Processing; Applied Biological Research; Bioprocessing Research; Special Topics Discussion Groups; Process Economics and Commercialization; and Environmental Biotechnology.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1995., "nrel/sp--420-7849", " conf-950587--absts.", "DE95004054", 17. symposium on biotechnology for fuels and chemicals, Vail, CO (United States), 7-11 May 1995., and National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13818911