Decentralized conversion of biomass to energy, fuels and electricity with fuel cells [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- pages 463-466 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Fuel cells, new processes, advanced equipment and total system approaches will allow biomass to become a larger source of energy to make electricity, fuel and chemicals. These innovative new approaches allow smaller scale operations and allow decentralization of biomass to energy. The pivotal role of biomass will change and expand. Biomass will become a significant near term and a long term energy source.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Fuel cell seminar, Kissimmee, FL (United States), 17-20 Nov 1996.
Fuel Cell Seminar Organizing Committee (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 13819014