Study concerning the utilization of the ocean spreading center environment for the conversion of biomass to a liquid fuel. (Includes Appendix A [electronic resource] : hydrothermal petroleum genesis). [Supercritical water].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 75 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This document contains a report on the feasibility of utilizing energy obtained from ocean spreading centers as process heat for the conversion of municipal solid wastes to liquid fuels. The appendix contains a paper describing hydrothermal petroleum genesis. Both have been indexed separately for inclusion in the Energy Data Base. (DMC)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Steverson, M.; Stormberg, G.
EG and G Idaho, Inc., Idaho Falls (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13819599