Biomedical and environmental sciences programs at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 86 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This progress report summarizes the research and development activities conducted in the Biomedical and Environmental Sciences Programs of Oak Ridge National Laboratory. The report is structured to provide descriptions of current activities and accomplishments in each of the major organizational units. Following the accounts of research programs, is a list of publications and awards to its members. 6 figs., 14 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Richmond, C.R.; Johnson, C.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13819784