Fuel gas production from animal waste. Phase I. Annual summary report, May 17, 1976--May 17, 1977 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 30 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Quarterly coordination and review meetings were held with contractors in the area of fuel gas from animal residue via anaerobic digestion. Site visits to individual contractors were made to discuss progress of work. An engineering and economic analysis was performed for an anaerobic digestion process for the production of fuel gas from animal wastes. A comprehensive engineering report was prepared describing this study. A study of processes for the removal of acid gases from digester gas has been initiated. This study is directed at reviewing the technology and assessing the technical and economic feasibility of gas scrubbing technology for removal of CO/sub 2/ from digester gas. Proposals submitted to ERDA in the field of fuel gas from biomass were reviewed and evaluated.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:coo--2991-17
- Other Subject(s):
- Fuel Gas
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Carbon Dioxide
- Research Programs
- Technology Assessment
- Agricultural Wastes
- Carbon Compounds
- Carbon Oxides
- Energy Sources
- Oxygen Compounds
- Solid Wastes
- Waste Management
- Waste Processing
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Ashare, E.; Wise, D. L.; Wentworth, R. L.; Augenstein, D. C.
Dynatech R/D Co., Cambridge, Mass. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13820001