Biological conversion of organic refuse to methane. Final report, July 1, 1973--November 30, 1976. [Computer program for simulation of an urban refuse processing system] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1976. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 109 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In order to predict accurately the cost of producing methane from urban refuse, studies were initiated on the dewatering of the fermentor residue and the disposal of the residue from the system. Experimental procedures and data are reported in Volume I of this series; related computer programs and documentation are reported in Appendix C, bound separately as Volume II. This appendix contains detailed information on the simulation model. It is divided into five major sections; logic flow and notes, simulation results, definition of major program variables, program listing, and sample output. The section on simulation results includes an analysis of the system under various operating conditions. The program was implemented on the University of Illinois DEC-10 system. (JGB)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1976., "coo/2917-3(vol.2)", and Pfeffer, J T; Liebman, J C; Quindry, G E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13820014