Procedure for matching synfuel users with potential suppliers. Final report [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 95 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A procedure has been developed for matching prospective users and producers of synthetic fuels. The matching procedure, which involves a hierarchical screening process, is designed to assist OFC in: locating a supplier for a firm that wishes to obtain synthetic fuel exemption (Fuel Use Act); determining whether the fuel supplier proposed by a petitioner is technically and economically capable of meeting the petitioner's needs; and assisting the Synthetic Fuels Corporation in evaluating potential markets for synthetic fuels. Application of the screening procedure resulted in the identification of one or more candidates for supplying synthetic fuel to each of the prospective users. In this report the development of the screening procedure is described. Chapter 1 contains a detailed description of the seven screens; Chapter 2 describes the development of the hierarchical procedure for applying the screens to each synthetic fuels project; Chapter 3 describes the modification of the screening procedure for low and medium Btu gas; Chapter 4 describes the application of the procedure. Appendix A is a list of references used in developing the procedure; Appendix B is a detailed listing of proposed and ongoing synthetic fuel projects.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/rg/10303-t1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Resource Consulting Group, Inc., Washington, DC (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13820137