Recents results and future measurements for few body problems in Hall A [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2011.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- I will summarize the latest results in Hall A linked to Few-Body problems and the future measurements planned after the 12 GeV upgrade.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:jlab-phy-11-1518
E 1.99: doe/or/23177-2179
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
APFB2011 (The Fifth Asia-Pacific Conference on Few-Body Problems in Physics), 22-26 August 2011,Seoul, Korea.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13820638