Prospects for N-N* Transitions from Lattice QCD [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- page(s) 114,017 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- I describe the status of calculations of N-N* transition form factors in lattice QCD, and the prospects for future calculations. I emphasise the need to reliably delineate the states in the spectrum, and the progress that has been made by the Hadron Spectrum Collaboration in so doing.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Invited Talk compiled for Electromagnetic N-N* Transition Form Factors Workshop.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13821692