The Weak lensing bispectrum [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Weak gravitational lensing of background galaxies offers an excellent opportunity to study the intervening distribution of matter. While much attention to date has focused on the two-point function of the cosmic shear, the three-point function, the bispectrum, also contains very useful cosmological information. Here, we compute three corrections to the bispectrum which are nominally of the same order as the leading term. We show that the corrections are small, so they can be ignored when analyzing present surveys. However, they will eventually have to be included for accurate parameter estimates from future surveys.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fermilab-pub-05-001-a
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"arXiv eprint number astro-ph/0501063"
Dodelson, Scott; Zhang, Pengjie.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13821755