Simulated Performance of a Second-Generation Compact Compton Imaging Detector [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 23 pages; size: 1 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Simulations are performed using GEANT4 of a second-generation compact Compton imaging detector called CCI2 which uses silicon and germanium detector crystals. Realistic simulated detector geometry and realistic detector parameters are used. Results are obtained for the CCI2 detector for the intrinsic photopeak efficiency, imaging efficiency, and angular resolution, and simulated images are created for point sources with various energies and source angles.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Manini, H A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13821855