CP Violation Measurements in B to Charm Decays at BaBar [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This article summarizes measurements of time-dependent CP asymmetries in decays of neutral B mesons to charm final states using data collected by the BABAR detector at the PEP-II asymmetric-energy B factory. All results are preliminary unless otherwise stated.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at 33rd International Conference on High Energy Physics (ICHEP 06), Moscow, Russia, 26 Jul - 2 Aug 2006.
George, Katherine A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13822467