Search methods for UHECR anisotropies within the Pierre Auger Observatory [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Pierre Auger Observatory is a hybrid detector of UHECR, currently under construction, which will allow to study these highest-energy particles with unprecedented statistics and control of systematics. The aim of this talk is to present methods which are currently under development within the Auger Collaboration to study UHECR anisotropies, which are a major key to understand their origin. We also give a very preliminary insight on what the ''Auger sky'' looks like.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13822508