Microstrip superconducting quantum interference device radio-frequency amplifier [electronic resource] : Scattering parameters and input coupling
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 9 pages; size: 0.1 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The scattering parameters of an amplifier based on a dc Superconducting QUantum Interference Device (SQUID) are directly measured at 4.2 K. The results can be described using an equivalent circuit model of the fundamental resonance of the microstrip resonator which forms the input of the amplifier. The circuit model is used to determine the series capacitance required for critical coupling of the microstrip to the input circuit.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Applied Physics Letters, vol. 92, no. 17, April 28, 2008, pp. 172503 92 17 ISSN 0003-6951; APPLAB FT
Clarke, J; Kinion, D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13822558