EXPLORING THE QUARK GLUON PLASMA WITH BIKASH SINHA [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2005.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper presents a personal account of the scientific and professional adventures of Bikash Sinha on the occasion of the celebration of his 60th birthday held in Calcutta on Feb 7, 2005.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF THE PHYSICS ASTROPHYSICS OF THE QUARK GLUON PLASMA, CALCUTTA (IN), 02/08/2005--02/12/2005.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13822570