The Modern description of semileptonic meson form factors [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. High Energy Physics Division, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. High Energy Physics Division
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- I describe recent advances in our understanding of the hadronic form factors governing semileptonic meson transitions. The resulting framework provides a systematic approach to the experimental data, as a means of extracting precision observables, testing nonperturbative field theory methods, and probing a poorly understood limit of QCD.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Invited talk at: 4th Conference on Flavor Physics and CP Violation. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, 9-12 Apr 2006.
Hill, Richard J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13822649