Measurement of Differential Cross Sections and Spin Density matrix elements along with a Partial Wave Analysis for gamma p -> p omega Using CLAS at JLab [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This work presents measurements of differential cross sections, do/d cos$wCM, and spin density matrix elements, PsMM', for the reaction ypâ pw in the energy range 1.72 GeV< s <2.84 GeV. The data were collected at Jefferson Lab, using the CLAS detector, as part of the g11a run period in 2004. Our PsMM' measurements vastly increase the precision of the world s data and extend the large angle measurements by over 400 MeV in s. Our data confirms that for s < 2.1 GeV, the forward angle (small
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/2007., "jlab-phy-07-802", and Williams, Michael.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13822679