Fabrication of Mo/Cu Multilayer and Bilayer Transition Edge Sensors [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 6 pages; size: 0.6 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We are developing cryogenic high-resolution x-ray, γ-ray and neutron spectrometers based on superconducting Mo/Cu transition edge sensors. Here we discuss the sensor design for different applications, present the photolithographic fabrication techniques, and outline future detector development to increase spectrometer sensitivity.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-conf-207062
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at: Harnessing The Magic ASC/04, Jacksonville, FL, United States, Oct 03 - Oct 08, 2004.
Cunningham, M F; Friedrich, S; Chesser, J M; Barbee Jr., T W; Ali, Z A; Drury, O B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13822723