Pittsburgh and vicinity / [prepared for] Texaco
- Texaco touring map of Pittsburgh and vicinity -- Texaco street map of Pittsburgh.
- Roads—Pennsylvania—Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area—Maps
- Central business districts—Pennsylvania—Pittsburgh—Maps
- Central business districts
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)—Maps
- Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area (Pa.)—Maps
- Golden Triangle (Pittsburgh, Pa.)—Maps
- Pennsylvania—Pittsburgh—Golden Triangle
- Pennsylvania—Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:28,512. One in. = approximately 0.45 miles (W 80°03ʹ14ʺ--W 79°53ʹ32ʺ/N 40°29ʹ51ʺ--N 40°23ʹ10ʺ). and Scale approximately 1:120,384. One in. = approximately 1.9 miles (W 80°16ʹ00ʺ--W 79°31ʹ11ʺ/N 40°42ʹ09ʺ--N 40°14ʹ56ʺ).
- Relief shown by hachures on vicinity map., Panel title., "Copyright © 1965 by Rand McNally & Co.", Indexed., Includes indexes and color illustration., Inset on street map: Golden Triangle, [scale approximately 1:19,000]., Vicinity map includes text on the Belt Route., and "5-5302-12. 5-3692-26."
View MARC record | catkey: 1382273