Strong decays of excited baryons in Large Nc QCD [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2007. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 518-519 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We present the analysis of the strong decays widths of excited baryons in the framework of the 1/Nc expansion of QCD. These studies are performed up to order 1/Nc and include both positive and negative parity excited baryons.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/01/2007., "jlab-thy-05-473", " doe/er/40150-4221", VI Latin American Symposium On Nuclear Physics And Applications, Iguazu (Argentina), 3-7 October 2005., and Norberto Scoccola; Jose Goity.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13823085