Nucleons, Nuclear Matter and Quark Matter [electronic resource] : A unified NJL approach
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We use an effective quark model to describe both hadronic matter and deconfined quark matter. By calculating the equations of state and the corresponding neutron star properties, we show that the internal properties of the nucleon have important implications for the properties of these systems.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:jlab-thy-06-05
E 1.99: doe/er/40150-3707
E 1.99: nucl-th/0602014
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
A.W. Thomas; W. Bentz; S. Lawley.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13823558