The Jefferson Lab Contribution to the QCD Spin Structure of the Nucleon [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2004. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- From inclusive to semi-inclusive and exclusive (polarized) deep inelastic scattering, the quark structure of the nucleon is being studied with increasingly precise experiments at Jefferson Lab. We will review here the ongoing programs to determine polarized parton distributions--helicity and transversity--as well as generalized parton distributions, addressing the question of intrinsic spin and orbital angular momentum of quarks in the nucleon.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/10/2004., "jlab-phy-04-209", " doe/er/40150-3814", 16th International Spin Physics Symposium (SPIN 2004), Trieste, Italy, 10-16 Oct 2004., and Michel Garcon.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13824101