Isospin Breaking in the Goldberger-Treiman Discrepancies [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2,600 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Effects of isospin breaking at the level of the Goldberger-Treiman discrepancies involving the neutral isotriplet axial and pion-nucleon couplings are analyzed to leading non-trivial order in chiral perturbation theory.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
5th International Conference On Quark Confinement And The Hadron Spectrum, Gargnano, Brescia (IT), 09/10/2002--09/14/2002.
Jose Goity; Jordi Saez.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13824153