Djehuty [electronic resource] : A Code for Modeling Whole Stars in Three Dimensions
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 2001. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 213 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The DJEHUTY project is an intensive effort at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) to produce a general purpose 3-D stellar structure and evolution code to study dynamic processes in whole stars.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/09/2001., "ucrl-jc-145807", Radial and Non-Radial Pulsations as Probes of Stellar Physics, Leuven (BE), 07/26/2001--07/31/2001., and Cook, K.; Taylor, A.; Keller, S.; Eggleton, P.P.; Dossa, D.; Eltgroth, P.; Castor, J.; Dearborn, D.S.P.; Bazan, G.; Turcotte, S.; Eastman, R.; Cavallo, R.; Cohl, M.; Murrary, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13824431