Inclusive Photoproduction of Lepton Pairs in the Parton Model [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 165.4 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In the framework of the QCD parton model, we study unpolarized scattering of high energy real photons from a proton target into lepton pairs and a system of hadrons. For a given parametrization of parton distributions in the proton, we calculate the cross section of this process and show the cancellation of the interference terms.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
5th Latin American Symposium On Nuclear Physics, Santos (BR), 09/01/2003--09/05/2003.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13824982