Proceedings of High Energy Physics Workshop ''Scalar Mesons [electronic resource] : An Interesting Puzzle for QCD'' held at SUNY Institute of Technology, May 16-18, 2003 Published by the American Institute of Physics AIP Conference Proceedings 688 Editor Amir H. Fariborz
- Albany, N.Y. : State University of New York, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 292 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- State University of New York
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The proceedings of the workshop: ''Scalar Mesons: An Interesting Puzzle for QCD'' contains papers that were presented at the workshop by a number of experts from around the world. It includes three main categories of Theoretical, Computational and Experimental works. The topics that are presented in this proceedings are of interest to senior and junior investigators in high energy physics, nuclear physics and computational physics, and provide most recent ideas, techniques, and directions for future research in these fields.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
''Scalar Mesons: An Interesting Puzzle for QCD'' held at SUNY Institute of Technology, Utica, NY (US), 05/16/2003--05/18/2003.
Fariborz, Amir H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13825072