Search for AGN neutrinos with the soudan 2 detector [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Several authors have presented models for neutrino production from Active Galactic Nuclei (AGN) that allow for the possibility of AGN neutrinos outnumbering the atmospheric neutrino flux for energies in excess of 30 TeV. The authors present preliminary results from a search for high energy neutrinos from AGN using the underground Soudan 2 Detector.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl-hep-cp-97-79
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
25th International Cosmic Ray Conference, Durban (ZA), 07/28/1997--08/08/1997.
DeMuth, D. M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13825182