Cosmological string solutions by dimensional reduction [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We obtain cosmological four dimensional solutions of the low energy effective string theory by reducing a five dimensional black hole, and black hole-de Sitter solution of the Einstein gravity down to four dimensions. The appearance of a cosmological constant in the five dimensional Einstein-Hilbert produces a special dilaton potential in the four dimensional effective string action. Cosmological scenarios implement by our solutions are discussed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:slac-pub--6411
E 1.99: conf-9309429--1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
27. international symposium Ahrenshoop on the theory of elementary particles,Wendisch-Rietz (Germany),7-11 Sep 1993.
Foerste, S.; Behrndt, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13825748