Excited Charm Baryons in Semileptonic Lambda(sub)b Decay and their Contribution to a Bjorken Sum Rule [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- page(s) 215 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- It has recently been shown that hadrons containing a single heavy quark exhibit a new flavor-spin symmetry of QCD. We exploit this symmetry to obtain model independent predictions for the form factors for the semileptonic decay of the Lambda(sub)b to the low-lying negative parity charm baryons. We discuss the connection between these results and the slope of the universal function Zeta that determines the Lambda(sub)b->Lambda(sub)c weak form factors.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1991., "cebaf-th-90-05", Physics Letters B 254 ISSN 0370-2693; PYLBAJ FT, and Isgur, Nathan.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13825940