Uniqueness of Neumann-Tricomi problem in IR/sup 2/. Technical note BN-906. [Energy-integral method] [electronic resource].
- College Park, Md. : University of Maryland (College Park, Md.), 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 21 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Maryland (College Park, Md.) and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Using a variation of the energy-integral method sufficient conditions for the uniqueness of the solution of the Neumann-Tricomi boundary value problem are obtained. A uniqueness theorem is given for a general function. 11 references. (JFP)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/03443-80
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Schneider, M.; Aziz, A.K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13826127