Differential calculus on quantum spaces and quantum groups [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, National Science Foundation (U.S.), and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A review of recent developments in the quantum differential calculus. The quantum group GL[sub q](n) is treated by considering it as a particular quantum space. Functions on SL[sub q] (n) are defined as a subclass of functions on GL[sub q](n). The case of SO[sub q](n) is also briefly considered. These notes cover part of a lecture given at the XIX International Conference on Group Theoretic Methods in Physics, Salamanca, Spain 1992.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbl-33249
E 1.99: conf-9211219--1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
19. international conference on group theoretic methods in physics, Salamanca (Spain), 10-14 Nov 1992.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13826197