Scattered radiation field of a laser beam propagating through turbid media [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1986. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A combination of the small-angle approximation and the diffusion approximation is used to study the propagation of laser beams through dense scattering media. 8 refs., 3 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1986., "la-ur-86-1332", " conf-8604181-1", "DE86010188", 10. smoke/obscurants symposium, Adelphi, MD, USA, 22 Apr 1986., and Zardecki, A.; Gerstl, S.A.W.; Chitanvis, S.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13826427