Fresnel diffraction in an optical system with focusing [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The migration of the axial intensity maximum from the geometrical focus toward the diffracting aperture, known as the focal shift, is explained in terms of the asymmetry of the Fresnel diffraction about focus. Conditions for the reversal or elimination of the focal shift are predicted. 8 refs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
8. international conference on lasers, Las Vegas, NV, USA, 2 Dec 1985.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13826506