A multimaterial formalism [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is the first of two articles concerned with the simulation of multiphase flows. The discussion begins here with a derivation of the exact, ensemble-average equations. Examples of the most basic closures are given, and the well-posedness of the equations is demonstrated in the context of forward-time numerical solution procedures.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1994., "la-ur--94-771", " conf-940659--6", "DE94009300", 1994 American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Fluids Engineering Division summer meeting,Lake Tahoe, NV (United States),19-23 Jun 1994., and Kashiwa, B.A.; Rauenzahn, R.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13826676