Cryogenic support member [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 31 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A cryogenic support member is comprised of a nonmetallic rod having a depression in at least one end and a metallic end connection assembled to the rod. The metallic end connection comprises a metallic plug which conforms to the shape and is disposed in the depression and a metallic sleeve is disposed over the rod and plug. The plug and the sleeve are shrink-fitted to the depression in the rod to form a connection good in compression, tension and bending.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:4,696,169
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Niemann, R C; Gonczy, J D; Nicol, T H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13826937