ELECTRONIC PROCESSES IN LIQUID XENON [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1973.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Several basic errors appeared in an article recently published by Prunier et al. entitled, 'Some Properties of Xenon Liquid-Filled Nuclear Detectors'. The article describes an experiment to measure electronic phenomena in liquid xenon using single wire cylindrical chambers. The author here describes some errors made in their interpretation of their experimental observations.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Muller, R.A.; Derenzo, S.E.; Zaklad, H.; Mast, T.S.
Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley NationalLaboratory, Berkeley, CA (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13826981